There have been times where due to an unplanned change at your Organization’s AD, you need to speed up the propagation process. Fortunately, there is a way by using the repadmin command from an elevated command line on a domain controller.
repadmin /syncall /AdeP
What do all of these switches mean?
- /syncall: Synchronizes a specified domain controller with all replication partners.
- /A: Perform /SyncAll for all NC’s held by <Dest DSA> (ignores <Naming Context>)
- /d: ID servers by DN in messages (instead of GUID DNS)
- /e: Enterprise, cross sites (default: only home site)
- /P: Push changes outward from home server (default: pull changes)
Thanks for reading my blog!
Feel free to drop your comment or question below.